umowa o pracę
For our customer, international company having its production and service department in Szczecin, due to the its business development we are looking for: Accounting specialist
- Provide support to accountants in China (mother company department) and Poland (External accounting office) , basic bookkeeping
- Maintain financial records for the company by analyzing balance sheets comparing and updating with ERP system.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, budget review, etc.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly.
- Helping the manager, dealing with customers and external agencies.
- Helping with monthly working hours reports, holiday forms, travel and expense statements
- at least 2 years of experience in the accounting department, preferably in an industrial environment
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Must know Microsoft suite very well, any ERP is a plus,
- Stable employment in a multicultural company with very interesting profile
- Good, friendly work environment with small company atmosphere
- Possibility to learn and develop within accounting profession
- Good salary and working conditions